The Application for Victim Compensation Form is available for download in Adobe Acrobat format. The downloaded copy may be read, searched or printed.Get Acrobat Reader
- Application for Victim Compensation
- Victim Compensation Brochure
- Victim Compensation Poster (English)
- Treatment Disability Statement
- Wage Loss Employment Report
- Delayed Filing Time Explanation
- Non Cooperation Explanation
- Delayed Reporting Time Explanation
- Property Loss Disability Verification
- Law Enforcement Information Reporting*
*In accordance with Chapter 960.05 (k), Fla. Stat., the Bureau of Victim Compensation (BVC) is entitled to receive from the state attorney, or from law enforcement agencies, any data, including confidential records, which enables the department to determine if a crime was committed or attempted. BVC has recognized the necessity for a replacement or supplemental form when the incident report is not available due to an active investigation, or if the circumstances of the crime need to be clarified. The Law Enforcement Information Reporting Form (BVC430) was created for those purposes, and is distributed directly to the proper authority charged with investigating the crime, or the state attorney who has jurisdiction over the criminal proceedings.
Read Attorney General Moody's Week In Review
Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Week In Review featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.