Lemon Law Notices
Notice of Limited Efiling Availability. Parties and attorneys wishing to file requests for arbitration, or having pending arbitration claims before the Florida New Motor Vehicle Arbitration Board can now file certain types/sizes of documents electronically, via email attachment.
The requirements are: documents only in .pdf format; NO photographs, video or audio files; NO larger than 8 megabytes; all email messages must have the case name and/or case number in the subject line and each attachment must have the document title and case name or case number in the file name.
Efiling mailbox addresses:
- Initial filing of a Request for Arbitration;
- Filing of documents in pending cases (after receipt of a Notice of Arbitration) with case numbers bearing suffixes: JAX; PEN; TLH;
- To request Board Decision enforcement;
- To provide the Lemon Law Division with the statutorily required copy of any Appeal petition;
- To electronically file resale disclosure forms.
- Filing of documents in pending cases (after receipt of a Notice of Arbitration) with case numbers bearing suffixes: FTL; MIA; WPB.
- Filing of documents submitted in pending cases (after receipt of a Notice of Arbitration) with case numbers bearing suffixes: FTM; ORL; STP; TPA.
Read Attorney General Moody's Week In Review
Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Week In Review featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.