Lemon Law

Important Information about Trade-in Allowances

If you are requesting arbitration by the Florida New Motor Vehicle Arbitration Board, and you traded in a vehicle when you purchased or leased the car or truck which is now the subject of your Lemon Law claim, please read the information, print and complete the Consumer Trade-in Allowance Form. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT! The completed form should be sent to the Office of the Attorney General along with your completed Request for Arbitration. (Click here for a Request for Arbitration form).

If you did not trade in another vehicle to purchase or lease your current vehicle, then, you do not have to complete the trade-in allowance form.

Stay Connected Follow Us News feed

Read Attorney General Bondi's Weekly Brief

Provide your email address below to receive the Attorney General's Weekly Briefing featuring the latest news and updates on top issues.