State-Federal Foreclosure Settlement
Are you eligible for assistance through the National Settlement?

If you are still in your home, you may be eligible for relief through the national settlement in the form of a loan modification, short sale, deed in lieu, deficiency waiver, refinancing and more. Please contact your bank to find out if you qualify for any assistance under the national agreement.

Have you already contacted your bank?

If you would like assistance with your loan, have a complaint about your bank's handling of your loan or inquiry, or have a question about the national settlement, please complete and submit the form below.

Inquiry/Complaint Form

Did you lose your home to foreclosure?

You may be eligible for a payment from the settlement fund. See the Attorney General's press release for more information:

Attorney General Bondi Announces that Qualified Borrowers Who Lost Homes to Foreclosure May Be Eligible for Payment

If you need to update your address or have questions about the settlement fund, contact the settlement administrator at:

Rust Consulting
Post Office Box 8043
Faribault, Minnesota 55021-9443
Toll-free: 1-866-430-8358 (Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Eastern)
TTY: 1-866-494-8281
Email :

Current or former homeowners seeking information regarding the settlement should visit