Attorney General Ashley Moody’s Back the Blue campaign highlights law enforcement officers, citizens and organizations taking extraordinary steps to forge positive relationships between law enforcement and the communities they serve. Supporting law enforcement is a top priority for Attorney General Moody and the mission of Back the Blue is to commend Florida’s brave law enforcement and Floridians who back them.
For more information on award recipients please see below:
- Attorney General Moody Recognizes Orlando Police Department
- Attorney General Moody Recognizes Largo Police Officer
- Attorney General Moody Recognizes State Trooper for Saving Civilian’s Life
- Attorney General Moody Recognizes Altha Police Chief
- Attorney General Moody Recognizes Florida Boy for Honoring Fallen Law Enforcement Officers
- Attorney General Moody Recognizes Hillsborough County Lieutenant
To nominate a law enforcement officer, citizen or organization for a Back the Blue Award, please email Georgia.Pevy@MyFloridaLegal.com.